We are officially declaring the month of June as our manly month. Whatever “manly” means to you, we want to celebrate it. Let’s honor dads for Father’s Day. Congratulate your favorite male graduate. And support LBGT friends as they celebrate Pride Month.
In the spirit of spoiling your man, here are some of our favorite things.
1. Smell Like a Marlboro Man – The giver and the receiver both benefit from a great smelling man. Le Labo’s scent Santel 33 promises to get the fire going with their sexy-smoky scent.
2. Blur the Lines – Women are not the only ones who can appreciate a great bowl or mug. Check out Robert Siegel Studio’s Blurred Line tableware collection.
3. Happy Feet, Happy Life – Get funky with socks from Happy Socks. Forget the tie and go for the feet. Every well dressed man knows the sock is where it is at.
4. Whiskey Please – Three word: Ultimate Whiskey Experience. Three more: Happens in Vegas.
5. Make it Hot - With gourmet hot sauces from Gindos.
6. Get Fancy with Salt – The best way to improve on favorite tastes is to re-imagine them with these flavored salts from Laguna Salt Company.
7. Bath Time, Fun Time - Yes men can enjoy a great bath when combined with our #1 suggestion…even better. We like the Men’s line from Lush for bathing enjoyment.
8. Have a Foodie Experience – Treat your man with a private chef experience via Kitchit where you select from several chefs and meal plans in your area.
9. Slap Your Daddy – If he is into that sort of thing or maybe opt for BBQ run from Slap Yo’ Daddy.
10. Share Some Sweet Treats. Of course we recommend our caramels. Especially this month’s flavor of the month Honey Lavender. Another one of our favorites, Brazilian Sweets.
Still need more ideas to spoil your man? We liked these lists too.
Tech Gifts for Men from Ask Men
Best Father’s Day Gifts for Cool Days from Fatherly